Crossed Feet Sports Camps first event of the year is taking place this April at the beautiful Drepani Club in Greece.
What is included in the camp?
- 2 wakeboard / wakesurf lessons a day, 1 CrossFit lesson and 1 mobility session.
- Cool down at the end of each day.
- Technical drills.
Timing of the Day (Sample)
- 9:00 – Warm up and technical drills.
- 9:30 - First boat session of the day!
- 12:30 Lunch break
- 2:30- 3:30 training session – bodyweight CrossFit style workout, with an emphasis on the movements that are important to strengthening the body for watersports.
- 16:00 - Boat session number two!
- 17:00 - Cool down and mobility.
Drepani is a great spot, with a swimming pool, plenty of space to chill out with a book and not to forget some seriously great food! Can't wait to see you all there!! :)