Crossed Feet Sports Camps will be running a one day taster session this September at The Ski Nautique Club in Neuchatel (SNCN). Join us for a great, fun filled day, where we will be taking you through a sport specific training session followed by a wakeboard/wake surf/ water ski session with Coach Emilio who will speak to each one of you and determine your goals. We will be providing lunch, and an afternoon snack and giving you a teaser of what a full Crossed Feet Sports Camp will include.
Tentative Date: Sunday September 10th
Ski Nautique Club Neuchâtel - Quai Louis Perrier 1, 2001 Neuchâtel, Switzerland
What is included in the day?
· 1 wakeboard lesson, 1 CrossFit lesson and 1 mobility session.
· Lunch and afternoon snack. Healthy and well balanced meals.
Who can do the boot camp?
Crossed Feet Sports Camps are open to everyone, we want to show you the benefits of cross training for your sport. Additionally, we will be providing healthy, well balanced meals that will keep you fueled throughout the day. All watersports lessons are open to students of any age and skill level. All exercises we do can be scaled accordingly and we welcome everyone to join us. The day is open to adults and children.
Timing of the Day (to be confirmed…)
· 10:30 – meet at SNCN – coffee and tea.
· 11- 12:00 training session – bodyweight CrossFit style workout, with an emphasis on the movements that are important to strengthening the body for watersports.
· 12:30 Lunch
· 2:00 Wakeboarding/ Waterski/ Wake Surf sessions begin. Before everyone goes out on the water we will run through a simple warm up.
· 6:00 cool down – mobility and stretching session to tie up the day.
· 6:30 Afternoon snack.